The Friends decided to improve the existing plain green kiosk with features seen on this once familiar station newsagent.
The first job was to fit nine frames with their criss-cross wires below the counter. A full set of newspaper headline posters were produced that are copies of genuine 1935 posters.
A wooden frame was added to the roof to display 1930's newspaper advertisement panels. These are again copies of originals, produced in-house.
The counter now has more racks around the display area and clips above the counter to display more magazines.
|W. H. Smith & Son kiosk|