The Thornycroft Nippy was introduced at the Scottish Show in November 1938. The vehicle followed the usual layout of a separate drop-sided body mounted on a chassis frame.
A derelict example was made available to the Friends in 2003.
Work has steadily progressed over the years with every part of the lorry seeing major attention. This example will be finished as a GWR general-purpose delivery lorry.
Click on the link to read the many featured articles in the house Magazine
|Thornycroft Nippy Lorry||PROGRESS|