Scott Electric Vehicles was a small family business started in Kidderminster in 1952.
The company was taken over in 1957 by Rubery Owen who renamed it Conveyancer-Scott, closing the Kidderminster site in 1959.
The electric truck was actually built in Cherry Orchard, just down the hill from our station! With it's close link with Kidderminster, trials on the G.W.R. and wide usage on B.R. these trucks makes its restoration really worthwhile.
It is to be restored in early B.R. carmine red complete with British Railways 'sausage' transfers and appropriate sign writing.